Director: Lamberto Bava
Stars: Urbano Barberini, Natasha Hovey, Bobby Rhodes
People get a fancy invite from some weird silver masked guy to watch a horror movie. When events in the movie start to happen in the theater, all hell breaks loose. Throw in some thugs trying to break into the theater, people trying to break out, demons, and a kickass pimp and you have one hell of a fun ride.An awesome soundtrack to boot.
Six Things I've Learned from Demons
1. If there's an ugly mask in the lobby, don't try it on. No matter how cool it may look.
2. More theaters need to have random swords and motorcycles in them. Although I could see how things could go bad after watching something like Magic Mike.
3. Although fun to do, snorting blow off an ugly woman's boob may not be the best method of getting high.
4. Tony the pimp should have had his own movie. That man is a badass with a capital B.
5. Bringing a blind man to a movie is pretty cruel, but making out with another guy nearby is just bad manners.
6. Whenever your life is in doubt, a magical helicopter will swoop in and save you. God bless you traffic guy in the sky who died.