Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dazed and Confused (1993)

Dazed and Confused (1993)
Director: Richard Linklater
Stars: Jason London, Parker Posey, Matthew McConaughey

This movie takes us back in time to 1976 on the last day of school in Texas. The school quarterback just wants to party and get high, but his tight ass coach wants him to sign a waiver from having fun. We also look into the life of soon to be freshman Mitch, who must avoid paddling and find love (or lust at least). Also Ben Affleck gets paint poured on him, something I want to do daily.

Just a sidenote, this is the 100th post on WWWofCF! Who knew I could stay with something this long? Here's to post 1000 sometime this century!

Six Things I've Learned From Dazed and Confused

1. I've learned that "wipe that face off your head" is not a good response while waiting in line at the store. I wasn't suppose to be the 12th item!

2. There's a drinking game where you take a drink whenever Mitch touches his nose. I got alcohol poisoning and am going to AA meetings.

3. I really want to punch that Kevin Pickford guy in the face. Apparently so did the actor playing Pink.

4. As a nerd, I shared the pain when the frizzy headed nerd punched the greaser and then got his ass kicked. Stand up for yourself my ass!

5. If you look 12, chances are the cashier isn't gonna give a shit and sell you beer.

6. Matthew McConaughey made it alright alright alright to be a creepy pervert. Orange pants not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your 2 cents here!