Manos The Hands of Fate (1966)
Director: Harold P. Warren
Stars: Harold P. Warren, John Reynolds, Tom Neyman
In this cult classic made by a fertilizer salesman, a family get lost and land at the home of The Master. They are greeted by The Master's henchman Torgo, who is suppose to be a centaur but looks more like a giant legged weeble wobble. The Master doesn't approve of this, and with the help of his six wives, tries to get rid of the family. Torgo is the true hero of this story in my opinion.
Six Things I've Learned from Manos The Hands of Fate
1. If you make out in a car for over twenty four hours straight, you're going to have blue balls the size of a cadillac. And chapped lips.
2. I wonder who does The Master's outfit because it is FABULOUS!
3. Why did The Master have six wives!? If he wanted a lot of women he should have done what the mafia does and have one wife and a buncha goomahs.He had six of them so he could take each one of them out one day a week and not get so bored with them. Plan ahead man!
4. Women rasslin around for 10 minutes for no real reason = Hal Warren's "special time".
5. If Torgo took care of the place while The Master is away (which means he's camping outside 30 feet away), why does it look like such a dump? No wonder The Master doesn't stay there. Use a vacuum for Manos' sake!
6. My wife brought this up, and it's a good point. There is no Valley Lodge. So who is sending people to this place? Well the women at the end says it's an agent. So Manos has his own travel agent that sends him wives. That's an agent that takes care of you.