Friday, June 29, 2012

Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny (2006)

Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny (2006)
Director: Liam Lynch
Stars, Jack Black, Kyle Gass, JR Reed

Young JB runs away from home and joins up with a local musician to form the greatest rock band in the world, Tenacious D. With help from their pizza delivering buddy Lee, the duo set out to find the Pick of Destiny, a guitar pick used by all the classical guitar gods and claimed to be made from the tooth of Satan himself! Will they find it? Will Satan be pissed? Will Lee get his car back in one piece?

Six Things I've Learned From Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny

1. I've found a great way to ring doorbells at parties due to this movie.

2. The Devil has an impressive array of sex toys.

3. I would want a dad like Meatloaf if he would berate me in song.

4. I tried working on my power slide, but ended up running into the cat's food and water. the cat was not amused and pooped in my shoes. I wish I had known that before I put my shoes on.

5. If you plan to rock hard, please do so with others in mind. You don't know how messy it is to clean up someone after their head explodes.

6. I have the word "Gaping" on my ass. If anyone out there has the word "Plotholes" on their ass, then we're forming a band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your 2 cents here!