Great White (1981)
Director: Enzo G. Castellari
Stars: James Fransiscus, Vic Morrow, Micaela Pignatelli
An enormous and angry 35 foot Great White Shark takes revenge on humans when they build a beach just for swimmers by a coastal town. After several shark attacks, and the Mayor does nothing to stop it, James Franisscus and Vic Morrow sail in pursuit to stop it.
Six Things Learned from Great White
1. Shark attacks are best accompanied with funky music.
2. Shark attacks aren’t caused by flying chainsaws.
3. Surfboards strongly resemble sharks.
4. Sharks hate windsurfing!
5. Sharks can take down helicopters.
6. Sharks love to chow down on dummies.