Bloody Birthday (1981)
Director: Ed Hunt
Stars: Lori Lethin, Melinda Cordell, Julie Brown
Lacking consciences because they were born during a solar eclipse, a trio of 10-year-olds embark on an indiscriminate killing spree.
Six Things I Learned from Bloody Birthday:
1. Babies born during the eclipse are evil.
2. Graves are the best place to have sex. They’re designed for stiffs, after all.
3. It’s worth shooting someone over a hiding spot.
4. Guns don’t kill people. Evil eclipse children do!
5. Ant poison makes for a good cake topping.
6. Choking someone with a rubber hose is better than beating them with it.