Vampire Circus (1972)
Director: Robert Young
Stars: Adrienne Corri, Thorley Walters, David Prowse
In this Hammer flick, Count Mitterhaus (a vampire) steals some guy's woman and has her sending him little kids to feed off of and kill. The villagers don't take too kindly to that and kill the Count. He curses them and fifteen years later, the town has got the plague. As they figure out what to do, a mysterious circus comes into town. Big shock, people start dying of non plague issues. Gee I wonder who's to blame?
Six Things I Learned from Vampire Circus
1. Midget + Clown + Evil = Nightmare fuel. It's a proven equation/
2. In addition to making a great Darth Vader, David Prowse plays a mean hand organ. Ask him to play "Light My Fire" sometime.
3.When the "Funhouse" consists of three goofy mirrors and one where you die, that's grounds for false advertising.
4. People in the 19th century never question circus folk who can leap 50 feet in the air with no trampoline.
5. Mothers who fool around with vampires always tend to favor their undead children over their live ones.
6. Despite causing problems in the lovemaking department, staking a vampire in the groin generally doesn't work. Lord knows how often I've tried.