Up The Creek (1984)
Director: Robert Butler
Stars: Tim Matheson, Jennifer Runyon, Stephen Furst
Bob McGraw is in his 12th year of college, goofing his way through life. Bob, Irwing, Gonzer and Max are the four losers forced and bribed to represent their university in an intercollegiate raft race. Forced and bribed into this role, they make some friends, the lovely Heather Merriweather, but mostly enemies, among others a whole team of marines, and preppy IVY-leaguers determined to win.
6 Things I Learned from Up The Creek
1. Cheap Trick is up a creek. Does that count as a cheap trick?
2. If a bird is chirping, the corrective action to take is to shoot it with a bazooka.
3. Winning a raft race will get you a diploma for any major.
4. Bologna and ice cream are a great mix.
5. Tim Matheson's dog is a whore.
6. They train you how to blow up a river in the army.