Director: Bob Clark
Stars: Dan Monahan, Kim Cattrall, Nancy Parsons
Directed by Bob Clark, the man behind such films as the heartwarming Black Christmas and the terrifying Rhinestone, this movie is every 80's male favorite movie until they discover dad's secret porn stash. A group of horny high school kids in 1950's Florida deal with a disgusting looking strip club operator named Porky. Hilarity and boners ensue.
Six Things I've Learned from Porky's
1. Keeping your smelly undergarments with you turn some women on...just not the ones in the gym I go to. And by go to I mean hang around without pants on.
2. I found out how much wool it would take to knit a sweater. Around six girls.
3. Mongo only Sheriff in county of scumbags.
4. Depending on what time of day it is, the high school gloryhole is usually not crowded.
5. The county Porky's is located is made up entirely of Porky's itself, and a garage for the police to hang out in.
6. There sure were a lot of penises (or is it penii) in this film. This film had it all for ALL boys in the 80's. What other movie can say that? No, not Grease 2.