Killer Nerd (1991)
Directors: Wayne A. Harold, Mark Bosko
Stars: Toby Radloff, Lori Scarlett, Richard Zaynor
Harold Kunkle is like the rest of us, just wants to find a nice mate, enjoy some public domain cartoons, and wants a radical 'do. After ordering Slick Dick's set of tapes designed to make him irresistible to the ladies, he decides to go out on the town. But at every turn there people reminding him of what he truly is...a nerd. But they were only half right. After being humiliated one too many times, Harold snaps and becomes...a KILLER NERD!
Six Things I've Learned from Killer Nerd
1. Establish the hell out of those buildings! Establish until the cows come home!
2. Never, EVER dismiss Harold's cat impression. Unless of course you're not attached to your head.
3. I was very disappointed that Harold didn't get revenge on that ripoff flower shop girl.
4. Sometimes, you don't really want the extras that comes with your pizza. No refunds!
5. Anytime you see a grown nerd in a diaper, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye. And perhaps your erection.
6. Honestly, this film without Toby Radloff would have been nearly unwatchable. His natural charisma really makes this one of my favorite movies. I know I was rooting for him. NERD NERD NERD NERD!