Friday, May 4, 2012

Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl (2009)

Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl (2009)
Director:s: Yoshihiro Nishimura and Naoyuki  Tomomatsu
Stars: Yukie Kawamura , Takumi Saito, Eri Otoguro

A new transfer student tricks a putz into eating a chocolate, which complicates things with his current girlfriend. People start to go missing, limbs are torn off like paper mache, and I swear I saw a ribcage squish someone's head. Oh, and the transfer student is a vampire. I'm glad my school only had dumb rednecks in it.

Six Things I've Learned from Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl

1. Racial sensitivity is not this film's strong suit. See the Dark Girls Club.

2. Vampire blood has the ability to make nails even harder for me to hit. Like I need help.

3. I need an Igor of my own. I wonder if there's any listings for them on Craigslist.

4. In the same vein (get it? HAW HAW HAW) as American cities having "sister cities" from other countries, this film's sister movie would be Class of Nuke Em High

5. All mad scientists should be made to wear kabuki makeup and makes lots of funny faces. Also nametags.

6. I usually try not to swear on this blog, but man are Japanese people really fucked up.