My Bloody Valentine (1981)
Director: George Milhalka
Stars: Paul Kelman, Lori Halier, Neil Affleck
Twenty Years after crazy Harry Warden started killing people on Valentine's Day, the townsfolk think it's a good idea to have a Valentine Day's dance again. Well what do you know...people start losing their hearts.
Six Things I've Learned from My Bloody Valentine
1. No matter how proud you are of your pranking skills, resist opening that door one last time.
2. I enjoy ballads about serial killing miners.
3. Acupuncture with a nail gun on list of things not to try
4. People sure like to blame Harry Warden for everything. Ripping people's hearts out? Blame Harry Warden. Dismembering idiots who go into old mines? Blame Harry. Flaming dog poop on your front porch? Get the torches and pitchforks ready.
5. Some girlfriends give great (shower) head.
6. If you freak out and put everyone's lives in danger, it's best to just cut losses and leave your ass there.